Thanks for visiting The Sodastream Review Site. That’s one powerful ad campaign! Disturbing images and statistics…
- Bottles & Cans are a major source of pollution
- 100 Million Barrels of Oil burned to produce 460 Billion Beverage Bottles & Cans
- Pollution from transpiration of said Bottles & Cans
- 450 years for ONE Plastic Bottle to Break Down
- 340 BILLION Bottles & Cans Not Recycled Every Year Worldwide
- 141 Billion Bottles & Cans into American Landfills Each Year
- YOU can change this
…throw in some moving music with an upbeat ending and you are emotionally driven to rush out and buy the product. Here, take a look for yourself:
Don’t get me wrong; I am just as disturbed by these statistics as you but the ad campaign doesn’t really tell you anything about the Soda Stream product. Many people will find having a Sodastream Home Soda Maker to be an easy way to add some convenience into life while saving money and improving the environment. However, it is critical that potential customers have the information necessary to make an educated decision. A Soda Stream soda machine isn’t for everyone and success with a Sodastream home soda maker requires a little bit of homework. You must understand the different Sodastream Sodamix options, you must have excellent tap/drinking water (or a means of filtering it) and you must select the right Sodastream model to meet your needs. If these things don’t all come together, the Sodastream is likely to end up in a landfill with all the bottles and cans Sodastream hopes to eliminate.
Have no fear; this Sodastream Review site contains all of the information you need to make an educated, informed and environmentally responsible decision. As I mentioned, there are a few things you need to be aware of that just may be a deal breaker and this is the only Sodastream Review site, as far as I am aware, where you will find these items candidly and openly revealed.
Here’s what you find on this Sodastream Review Site:
- My detailed and candid review of the Sodastream Home Soda Maker product
- Help in determining if Sodastream is right for you and if so, which model
- An in-depth Sodastream Review for each model (Fountain Jet, Genesis, Pure, Crystal, Penguin & Fizz)
- The Features and Benefits of the Sodastream Home Soda Maker
- The Pros and Cons of each model
- Video Reviews Where Possible
- Additional Sodastream Reviews and Feedback from other customers
- Things to consider before you buy
- Tips and Suggestions for making the best possible sparkling water and soda
- The truth about Sodamix flavors
- Where you can find a Sodastream Home Soda Maker
- How to receive Free Shipping on the Sodastream Soda Maker of your choice
Before we move on, let me take a brief moment to introduce myself. My name is Luke and I’ve spent well over a year extensively researching and using the Sodastream Home Soda Maker product line. I personally own the Sodastream Penguin and Sodastream Fountain Jet. I not only use the product but I have demonstrated it, given it as gifts and have talked with countless Sodastream customers about their personal experiences. I have learned what people love about the Sodastream Home Soda Maker and I’ve learned what causes disappointment . Not only am I very knowledgeable about the Sodastream Home Soda Maker product line but I am also an independent consumer such as yourself. I am not an employee of Sodastream or any other retailer nor have I been given a free Sodastream for the purposes of writing a Sodastream Review. I used to be sitting on your side of the screen searching for a good Sodastream Review just as you are now. Unlike you, however, I never found a Sodastream Review that was both comprehensive and unbiased. This is why I created MySodastreamReview.com – The Sodastream Review Site. If you wish to learn more about me, you can visit my About Me page.
I know from experience most folks just don’t care about the details and want to get straight to the point. Do I recommend the Sodastream Home Soda Maker product as a whole? Yes, for most people the Sodastream is a welcomed addition to your household that not only saves money but has a positive impact on the environment. My families’ reduction of waste from beverage bottles and cans alone is amazing and grocery shopping is so much easier without all those cans and bottles weighing you down. Other benefits of the product include:
- Turns water into sparkling water & soda in 30 seconds or less
- Keeps drinks fresh & fizzy longer than the store-bought equivelant
- Fun & Easy to Use
- No Cleanup
- No Electricity
- No toting cans & bottles from the store
- Large variety of flavors
- Fewer Calories & Less Sodium than regular soda
- No hi-fructose corn syrup
- No Aspartame (NutraSweet)
- Carbonators (Co2 Cartridges) are refillable and recyclable
- Sodamix bottles are recyclable & biodegradable
- Sodastream is a fully sustainable Earth Friendly product that eliminates beverage bottles & cans from your trash & recycling
Note to visitors outside the United States & Canada: Aspartame is used in other countries. If you are concerned about the use of Aspartame, check ingredients in your country before purchasing.
With all that said, however, if you are married to your favorite brand of soda or have a dislike for Splenda, you might want to head over to my Sodamix page before you decide to buy. Selecting the right model can also mean the difference between disappointment and satisfaction. I strongly recommend you visit the Sodastream Review page for the models that interest you for additional information. If you have already decided a Sodastream is right for you and know the model you want, I can show you how to GET FREE SHIPPING on the Sodastream Penguin, Sodastream Pure, Sodastream Crystal, Sodastream Genesis and Sodastream Fountain Jet or the Sodastream Fizz in Black, Blue, Green, Red or Pink. For those looking for a bundled kit option with additional accessories, you can save $10 to $20 over buying individual items with the Sodastream Value Kits.
If you are still reading, I assume you are very much like me and want to learn all you can before deciding if Sodastream is right for you. Here is how I suggest you use this site:
- Start by reading my Sodastream Review for an extensive review of the product as a whole. I warn you though, this Soda Stream Review is not for the faint of heart. I cover everything…the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Next, you want to go to my Sodamix page to make sure you’ll be happy with the Sodastream Sodamix. These is where most people decide whether Sodastream is even an option. You might be surprised at what you learn.
- Compare Sodastream Models to evaluate individual features in an easy to understand comparison chart.
- Finally, take a look at my Sodastream Review for each model to determine which one is right for you. You can navigate through the different models using the tabs at the top of the page or click on my Sodastream Review for the:
- Sodastream Crystal
- Sodastream Dynamo Deluxe
- Sodastream Fizz
- Sodastream Fountain Jet
- Sodastream Genesis
- Sodastream Penguin
- Sodastream Pure
- Sodastream Source
For a comparison chart showing how each Soda Stream Soda Machine stacked up, take a look at this Sodastream Models Reviewed chart. Here you will see the average rating based upon my personal review and those submitted by other Sodastream Soda Machine users.
Soda Stream Home Soda Maker Reviews Summary:
For the more visual visitors to the site, I thought I would share a quick snapshot summary of the results from my Sodastream Review of each model and the Sodastream Reviews submitted by other visitors to this website. The chart below displays the average ratings for the top 5 models from all the Sodastream Home Soda Maker Reviews on this site:
Sodastream Penguin Review
Sodastream Pure Review
Sodastream Genesis Review
Sodastream Fountain Jet Review
Sodastream Fizz Review
|Style / Design|
|Ease Of Use|
|Visit Site||Visit Site||Visit Site||Visit Site||Visit Site|
|Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews||Read Reviews|
Thank you for visiting My Sodastream Review (dot) com – The Sodastream Review Site!
If for some reason you have unanswered questions after reading through my Sodastream Review page, please feel free to leave your questions in the public comments at the bottom of each page or Contact Me privately. I will do my best to answer your questions or point you in the right direction. Please refrain from posting a question before reading my Sodastream Review.
Leave your own Sodastream Review: If you happened to land on this page and own a Sodastream Home Soda Maker of your own, please take a moment to visit the Sodastream Review page for your model and leave your own Sodastream Review. It is very easy to do and only takes a moment. Just browse to the page for your model, scroll down the the bottom of the page, click on the number of stars for each category below the comment form, enter your Sodastream Review into the comments section and hit submit. Your Sodastream Review will appear in the comments section, calculated in with the average ratings for your model and will help others considering the Sodastream Home Soda Maker determine if it is right for them. Thanks in advance for leaving your Sodastream Review!